Start a new topic

This InLinkz Widget is not allowed on this Website message.

Some of my users (not all) are encountering the message: "This InLinkz widget is not allowed in this website. You can still view the linkup here." But when they click on the link it just takes them back to the home page and no Link up. How do I fix this? Only 2 people have been able to enter so far.

6 people have this problem

Some of my users from Austria and from Teneriffa have the very same problem. Can you explain me this?

this sometimes happens on blogspot blogs, due to the suffix being changed when accessed from different countries.

Wolfgang, it should be okay for you now.

For anyone else having the same problem, please let us know!

I am encountering the same thing on the blog http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com

It is important that I can view what others have linked as I am required to comment on their links. I can not view them and the "here" button takes me back to the identical page/problem. 

PLEASE HELP!!

Wendy You should be okay now. 

For anyone facing the same problem, please do open a ticket as the forum posts cannot notify the user immediately. 

Maria

I am having this same issue and have opened a ticket for this as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem. I opened a ticket.

Thanks

I have the same problem right now! All my pictures and the "add Link" is gone!!!! 

I openet a ticket..

Thanks  Rita

One of my users also got this message. She is in the UK, but I don't think that's the problem. She is using a MAC computer, maybe that requires something special??? I have added her entry to the challenge, for me the Inlinkz widget is working fine (I'm in The Netherlands).

Hi. I have the same problem. I came back later to this website http://omsk-scrapclub.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/1705-2405.html but I still cannot see the links. Thank you for your help!!!

I get this problem too. What do I do to solve it?

I'm having the same problem, could someone help?
Login to post a comment